LIVE SUNDAY SERVICES EACH WEEK
SUNDAY SERVICE - LIVE Streaming Starts at 9:50am
Please click the play button in the middle of the video below. You may use this page ONLY for the live stream at 10am each Sunday. The re-broadcast and watch anytime on our YouTube Channel Here. Some players have the mute button turned on when starting. Make sure you "Un-Mute" the video player below if you can't hear sound.
CELEBRATION CHURCH - JANUARY 29, 2023
AS A MAN THINKS #4
(1) Our life is a result of the thoughts we think.
(2) What goes into our mind comes out in our life
(3) It’s almost impossible to have a positive life when our mind is consumed with negative thoughts and
(4) Your life is always moving in the direction of your strongest thoughts
Philippians 4:6-9. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things." Think about such things. Think about such things. And the God of peace will be with you.” (
PARTS OF THE BRAIN
(1) AMYGDALA ~ Almond-shaped portion of the brain wired for Survival.
(2) FRONTAL CORTEX ~ The part of the brain designed to think logically
Hebrews 4:16, Let us come boldly to the throne of grace . . . “
NEUROPLASTICITY ~ The brain is constantly evolving and rewiring itself.
PRAYER changes the chemistry in your brain.
“It has been found that 12 minutes of daily focused prayer over an 8-week period can change the brain to such an extent that it can be measured on a brain scan.” (Dr. Caroline Leaf, “Switch On Your Brain”)
WORRY is the sin of distrusting the promises and power of God.
THREE BID THOUGHTS ~ (Romans 8:5-6)
1. Do what I can do
2. Give God what I can’t do
3. Trust God no matter what.